1. How many cases are disputing with the Government's Ministry and Department, Local and international investor and village authorities?
2. How many cases are disputing in which sectors?
3. Case count of each township and region or State.
4. Grabbed Amount of each township, region and state.
5. Total number of farmers who possessed the land registration documents.
6. Total number of family members of farmers who suffered from land grabbing cases.
7. Total number of disabilities family members of farmers who suffer from land grabbing cases.
8. Total number of children who suffer from land grabbing cases.
9. Total number of farmers who received the satisfied compensation for the land grabbing.
10. Challenges during the farmers' response.
11. Total number of farmers who got legal support from CSO, NGO and lawyers.
12. Consequences of the family members of farmers after the land grabbing cases
Open Data Myanmar (O.D.M) was formed for the process of sharing information with others in a particular time and place regarding land. Read more...
Email: [email protected]
Copyright 2018. www.opendatamyanmar.com